The Fox Valley Entrepreneurship Center (FVEC) is a virtual collaboration of expert advisors and mentors who surround qualified entrepreneurs with the resources they need to achieve growth.
If you are an entrepreneur launching a product for the first time, or an established business venturing into new territory, the FVEC may be able to help. Check out our Success Stories to see how we have helped entrepreneurial businesses be successful.
The FVEC accepts businesses that exhibit the following qualities:
- First and foremost you must be doing business in Illinois
- Have obtained at least one year of revenue
- Have potential for significant revenue growth
- Plan to create new jobs in the near future
- Have good financial/credit credentials